Vinyl Single Hung Window - 8500 Series - FL #31123
SINGLE HUNG WINDOW
Our 8500 series classic Single Hung window allows for several aesthetic combinations creating unique and beautiful features. This style window opens from the bottom with a fixed top sash and operable/tilt bottom sash. This design offers easy maintenance, energy efficiency and trouble free operation. Our custom single hung windows come in a wide range of colors, sizes, grille patterns & styles.
Single Hung Window - Features & Options
- MikronBlend® Vinyl tested to surpass strict industry standards. This product offers color fastness, high thermal efficiency, and UV protection in Southern climates.
- 3/4″ insulated high-performance Low E Glass with Duralite® warm- edge spacer helps control heat transfer for comfort, clarity, and lower energy costs.
- Reinforced, overlapping & interlocking meeting rail provides metal surface for locking hardware mounting screws prevents sagging and improves weather resistance.
- Tilt-in sash for easy cleaning.
- Durable low profile metal cam lock with metal keeper.
- Multi-chambered high performance re-enforced metal frame stands up to extreme wind and weather.
- Double Wall glazing towers & Dual-fin weatherstripping results in superior air and water infiltration resistance.
- Exterior Glaze frame.
- Impact and Non-impact option available.
- Continuous head and sill available.
- Integral nail fin, box frame & flange options available.
- Multi-lite window configurations using a single frame available.